Wednesday 2 April 2008

No Excuses

OK so its been AGES since ive blogged. Lots has happened since november.

  1. I droped my Btec Course
  2. Failed my driving test
  3. I worked like mad over Xmas
  4. Got off my face New Year
  5. Got off my face the next week in Staff Party
  6. Got a Job in the afterschool club
  7. Started a new NVQ course
  8. Passed my driving test
  9. Got a job as a dinner lady
  10. Got off my face at Zoe's 21st (and driving test results)
  11. Quit my NVQ course
  12. Went to Hospital for an operation on my nose
  13. Enrolled in Gorseinon College for September
  14. Got off my face on Jades 17th (and wales grandslam)
  15. Worked my arse off for bank holiday
  16. Got off my face for Hayley's 16th
  17. Spent a months wages on iPod touch
  18. And here I am

Yep thats been the past few months.

To be honest theyve been bloody brilliant. I wouldnt trade them for the world.

see you in another few months.

No comments: