Sunday 2 September 2007

Results/

Ok so results day.....Yes I was very much dreading it.

Umm slept like a log from thursday 4Am onwards till 7Am when rachy text me. Then showered and my mam ran me down the school. Rach and Jamie waited for me by the gate and we walked down to reception where Miss T and Miss M and every1 sed hi and gloated that they knew what we had. then we lost jamie and me and rachel stood at the reception desk and matthew thrust our results and a questionaire into our hands and we walked off too the hall to open them on our own. We did the questionaire first and we were so nervous we couldnt even write our names anywho when it came to reading our results rachel had to show me how to read it i gots =s . Yeah so i had:

English A
Lit C
Maths B
Science CC
Music C
Geog A
Drama B

Not a bad lot.

Yeah so me and rachel walked out into reception again and i just remember telling every1 to shut up and i had to tell my mam my results. When i walked up to the car and told my mam she told me to shut up she thought just like i did that id failed the lot.

yeah went back down the school and sed hi and thank you and woo to every1 and like yeah bah dunno ive lost my concentration and this blog isnt flowing very well so im going to stop now.

No comments: